We currently provide residential services through apartment living and community houses primarily in the Tralee area with limited provision in other locations throughout the county.
We aim to:
- promote the inclusion of people with intellectual disabilities in mainstream settings
- advocate for each individual’s unique talents
- encourage partnership between individuals and communities
In partnership with day services, employers and families we support individuals through:
- One to One Key Worker Sessions
- Personal Outcome Interviews/Individual Action Planning
- Regular contact with families/significant others
- Training/ Community Programmes
The people we support are encouraged to access many different community based social activities, ensuring that they play an active role in their local community.
Where required, we provide 24 hour continual support, including evening staff, a ‘sleep in’ staff member and/or night duty staff. Services are adapted to meet the changing needs of individuals as they age and we support age related conditions such as dementia.