“A society inspired by Hospitality, where the potential of each individual is reached” and;
- to use the process of Personal Outcome Measures to listen and learn from people who use our service
- to design the service and supports to meet their needs and wishes
- by providing innovative and flexible community services which will
- promote and facilitate increased social contacts for service users, and
- allow increased opportunities for service users to develop “positive” and affirming social roles.
“To identify, respond to and support the needs of individuals, in the manner of Saint John of God”.
Hospitality, Compassion, Respect.
The philosophy of the Hospitaller Order’s services is that people are the creation of God, with intrinsic value and inherent dignity.