Oilean Beo is a community-based service for a small group of individuals who need a medium level of support. Our aim is to provide community based services increasing integration for the group being supported.
We have a wide range of programmes and activities some of which are QQI accredited.
- Community based programmes e.g. Horticulture, Kerry Education and Training Board Literacy and Numeracy classes along with health and nutritional activities e.g. attending local gym, cookery, etc
- Participating in local fundraising e.g. local markets, parades
- Person Centred Approach to educational, personal and recreational opportunities.
- Supported Employment & Work Experience.
- Working in partnership with local community agencies e.g. North and East Kerry Development- Co-operative Activities, Kerry Sports Initiative – ‘Swim for All’