Abhaile offers a respite service for children aged between 10 and 18 years and also offers a respite service to adults.
The services provided are after school, overnight and weekend respite.
Adults are encouraged to access community based social activities of their choice, ensuring that they play an active role in their local community.
Abhaile aims to:
- provide a consistent and caring environment in which the children and adults feel safe and secure
- promote the health and welfare of the children and adults in our care
- deliver the highest standard of care and support to each child and adult, while providing privacy, dignity and confidentiality
- provide a home from home family enviroment where the children and adults feel safe and well cared for
- Child Safeguarding Statement updated March 2022