Saint John of God Community Services CLG
Saint John of God Kerry Services provides a range of programmes and services for adults and children with an intellectual disability throughout the Kerry region. A person-centered approach to service delivery is promoted in accordance with the Organisations values and ethos and in keeping with its commitment to the continuing development of community based services.
If you are looking for a new exciting challenge and share best practice, the following roles might be of interest. Applications are invited for the following posts within our Services supporting adults with an intellectual disability.
(Full Time/Part Time Permanent Contracts)
The successful candidate requires:
• RNMH/RNID qualifications or other suitable nursing qualifications and be a Staff Nurse on the current register as maintained by An Bord Altranais.
• 1 – 2 years relevant experience of supporting people with an intellectual disability (An Advantage)
• Relevant experience of working with people who have behaviours that challenge is an advantage.
• Demonstrate excellent communication (both verbal and written), organizational skills, flexibility and commitment.
• Must have a full clean driver’s licence for a manual vehicle is essential, D licence would be an advantage.
Informal enquiries to Catherine Hunt or Shirley Knight, 064-6644133 ext. 257/213
If you believe you have the necessary enthusiasm, competencies and experience to bring to the role, please forward a cover letter and Curriculum Vitae to the Human Resources department, Saint John of God Kerry Services, Monavalley Industrial Estate, Tralee, Co.Kerry or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Saint John of God Community Services CLG is an equal opportunities employer.
Hospitality Compassion Excellence Justice Respect